Friday, October 15, 2010

Clarity and peace in the darkest times

Messy day full of trying to control what can't be controlled. Followed by a supremely clear day of effortless work and personal chores. It's been a long time since that extreme clarity has graced me. I am so pleased with how yoga is healing and doesn't let me run and hide like I would like too.
Thank you, Marina Gan for your healing transforming acupuncture.

My health is paramount and then reveling in what joy I have around me, not to wish for what isn't. I do the yoga and meditative work to accept what I have IS enough. I chop wood and carry water and toil like us all, and I find LIFE is GOOD. ~ ahhh Lucylife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what topic's you are interested in hearing about.