Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The best camping and travel truck - for sale, my Toyota Landcruiser 1989 FJ62

1989 Toyota 4x4 Land Cruiser FJ62 - For sale by hiking, climbing and camping owner.
I'd love to tell you more of the adventures I've had in this truck, but then I think you'd rather imagine your own. Suffice it to say that this is an ad for selling my truck. I thing blogging is the best way to get the word out there. Let me know your thoughts.

1989 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 4x4 For Sale, Westminster, MD



Asking $7,000 (you will have to come and see the truck before I negotiate on the price.) Do not ask in email what the final price is. I'm asking 7,000 and will accept offers in person.

202,688 original miles
4x4 Sport Utility
6 Cylinder 4.0 Liter
4 speed Automatic Transmission (shifts great)
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Locks (not working at the moment, it's probably a fuse)
Tilt Wheel
Upgraded Stereo FM/AM CD and MP3 player
Roof Rack
Tow Package Installed (hitch optional)
Chrome Bumpers
Seats 5 comfortably


Highlights:
I am the third owner of the vehicle. It is reliable, starts and drives fine every time I get in the truck.
The Land Cruiser runs great with no problem. No visible oil leaks.
Rear bed gray carpet in excellent condition.
Installed a CD, AM/FM, MP3 player from a Scion with original Landcruiser speakers.
Original chrome wheels in good condition, no curb rash, no chips, no damage! They do show a little staining from normal rain and weather exposure.


Notes:
• This has been an extra vehicle for errands and such. NOT a daily driver. I have never taken the Land Cruiser off-roading.
• Oil synthetic blend changed every 4k miles.
• Interior is all original with No tears, but a small stain shows on the passenger seat (it looks like it can be cleaned, but I haven't been able to tackle that yet).
• The dashboard is in pretty good condition with one crack in the middle.
• all components and gauges are present, working and all original.
• The paint is decent and shines well for original. I can't tell, but there may've been some repaint in a isolated spot or two before we owned it.
• No major body damage or accidents. One small dent in the rear hatch. No noticeable rust, but I can see where there may be a spot appearing on the front fender. v
• It has been garage kept for a majority of it's life, so it's in great shape for a 20 year old Land Cruiser.


OPTIONS:
A set of off road tires and mounted on chrome rims that were never used. If you want them please add $500.00
Take a look at the pictures to see for yourself at the bottom right.


The Land Cruiser is sold as-is with no warranty. I ask for a $500 non-refundable deposit. If it is a personal check then I'll need to wait for it to clear my bank before the truck can be picked up.
I prefer not to ship the Land Cruiser, although you are free to arrange your own shipping and I can coordinate the delivery on this end.
Local pick up preferred. May deliver to you with a small extra fee for my time and fuel.


If you have any specific questions which is not listed above, please feel free to email me and I will update this ad with those questions answered.

Contact me to set up an appointment to see the truck. 7 days a week, 9am to 5pm. EST.

Located in Towson, Maryland, 1/2 mile off the 695 beltway.

The Truck is Sold. Received $6,000 fyi

1 comment:

  1. The only independent rear suspension that eliminates scrub and camber changesTruck Chrome stacks

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what topic's you are interested in hearing about.